We are very pleased to announce a new liaison activity with the sister projects ARCH and SHELTER.
A joined workshop will take place digitally on the 6th of April at 11:00 – 13:00 CET with main goal to present and discuss the experiences from the test sites as well as the tools that each project has developed.
It’s important to ensure high participation from HYPERION, so please save the date and subscribe to the workshop in the following link: https://form.jotformeu.com/91262151001338
- Presentations by participating pilot cases (5 min each, two cases per project) – 30min
- Discussion using Miro board activity – 1h30min:
Cross-project challenges and themes:
- How to identify, assess, and monitor climate impacts on cultural heritage;
- How to better integrate cultural heritage management and climate adaptation;
- How to better engage the wider community, including citizens and visitors (awareness raising);
- Share experience and practices on planning and implementing measures to build resilience;